Hey guys! Thanks so much for all your support, whether you're coming to see my art for the first time or the 50th
I always promise to draw more, but many delays have proven that's not gonna happen, so let's just say I'll work whenever the fickle muse hits me
Hope you enjoy!My life right now
: Summer job, thesis research, and trying to create art on the side.Current art status: No requests, but note me for commissions if you're interested
and we can work something out!Art plans:
(in no particular order)
Remake of Mila sketch for #CiNG-Adventure-Games
(attempted sketch, will try again until I'm satisfied)
Gifts for various friends – a permanent fixture on this list
Long overdue meme/questionnaire from ~strawberrie-flavour
1) What started you drawing aka being amazing?
awww o///o I've drawn for as long as I can remember. Pokemon began my anime kick in grade 4 iirc.
2) What are your pet peeves?
Inconsiderate behavior, in whatever form it may appear!
3) Who are your inspirations?
Everyone on deviantart, as cheesy and cop-out-y as that may sound! The very fact that everyone is working hard on their art and sharing things that are important to them inspires me. Also, music, fashion, and landscapes have been big artistic catalysts for me lately.
4) What was the best piece you've ever drew/remembered drawing/had an emotional attachment?
I remember being really proud of mumpo.deviantart.com/art/On-Th…
, which is unusual for me – I tend to beat myself up over my art, but this came naturally from start to finish, so I was shocked/really happy.
5) What is your favourite medium to use?
Painter digitally and pencil traditionally
6) What are your impressions of me?
Fun, cute (no matter what you think!), generous, and hard-working
not to mention creative!
7) What is your favourite genre in music and musician(s)?
Right now, indie/post-dubstep in the vein of James Blake, Mount Kimbie, and so on. It's the coolest mix of electronic and hip-hop but still grounded in a melody.
8) Share an embarrassing moment.
When I was little and we went to busy places, I mistook other people for my dad a couple of times and tugged on their coats D:
9) What is your favourite animal?
Monkeys, cats, and turtles? I can't choose xD
10) How will you describe yourself in 3 words.
Curious, determined, and thoughtful – this is a difficult exercise!
And my questions for whoever wants to do them:
1) What is the earliest drawing you remember being proud of?
2) What is your favorite combination of colors?
3) When inspiration strikes, what is your immediate reaction?
4) Where do you go/what do you do when you want to relax?
5) What's your latest favorite song?
6) What is your happiest childhood memory?
7) Do you consider yourself organized?
8) If you weren't working in your current occupation/a student, what do you think you would be doing?
9) City, suburb, or country?
10) What does a typical day in your life look like?